Bachelor Work

Notice external main tutors

Those main tutors of a Bachelor Work that do not belong to the ULe must create an external account to be able to manage the TFG/M that they are in charge of (click on "I am not a member of the ULe and have not used this application before" to create a new external account). This does not apply to co-tutors external to the ULe of Bachelor Works whose main tutor is from the ULe.